AIM
DronyNG

Cartoon Heroes Cartoon Heroes

This has made my day

and that's all I gotta say

Shrooms. Shrooms.

nice joke

Couldn't help but notice, but is that some cyanide and happiness influence I see?

Cage vs Scorpion Cage vs Scorpion

wow

that was actually a pretty sweet fight to watch

nice fatality by the way

Kim Jong Il Kim Jong Il

LMAO

what is going on?

SHMUP SHMUP

BULLET HELLLLL

Best bullet hell game I've played since DN8. It's fairly balanced, has a classic feel to it, and has it's addictive qualities. It makes you want to keep replaying those levels!

Racing Comrade Racing Comrade

Fun.......uism....yeah!

The game is great and got easily hooked into it. It was very balanced as well when it came to racing, in terms of winning or losing I mean. I liked how you use whatever you can as you go, much like strategy and quick thinking.

I especially loved the look you went with, using real pictures and animation looks great with this game, and it gave me some laughs too.

Alone in Kyoto - DnB ReMix Alone in Kyoto - DnB ReMix

I listen to this daily

That part at 1:25 never gets old, great song!

Die Hard Trilogy - GarageRemix Die Hard Trilogy - GarageRemix

when the icon...

for the 4 vote says "I'm gettin down to this!", I really mean I'm gettin down to this! This is a really awesome remix.

Pinkazoid! Pinkazoid!

when dash regained consiousness

she found herself in a dark room. She tried to shake her head but found the taut leather strap kept firmly in place. She struggled to move, but the braces around the chest and limbs glued her to the uprighted planks. Her legs were spread wide apart. The only part of her not tied down were her wings as the frame was backless. as she writhed, Pinkie jumped into her line of sight.

"goodie, your awake. Now we can get started"

Ryan responds:

Baking CUPCAAAAAAAAAKES!

Warm and Sunny Days Warm and Sunny Days

wow i almost forgot about her

Last week was bugging me when I was trying to find the game with this character in it and gave up. Now I look through the art portal AND LO AND BEHOLD.

Awesome artwork, I love this character so much.

MasterMerol responds:

GLAD YOU LIKE IT!
And thanks for still remembering the game!

Inside the Mind Inside the Mind

I love this!

I love the realism side (the guy) and cartoony side (the evil pickle) in this. Great atmosphere with the lighting too!