AIM

LMAO

what is going on?

SHMUP SHMUP

BULLET HELLLLL

Best bullet hell game I've played since DN8. It's fairly balanced, has a classic feel to it, and has it's addictive qualities. It makes you want to keep replaying those levels!

Racing Comrade Racing Comrade

Fun.......uism....yeah!

The game is great and got easily hooked into it. It was very balanced as well when it came to racing, in terms of winning or losing I mean. I liked how you use whatever you can as you go, much like strategy and quick thinking.

I especially loved the look you went with, using real pictures and animation looks great with this game, and it gave me some laughs too.

Super Mario Bros Castle 2 Super Mario Bros Castle 2

um controls?

sure would help to put those in.

THE GAME beta 1.0 THE GAME beta 1.0

I hate titles

Seems like it could be a fun game to have some laughs with. you should make a full version of it

The Circus Animals The Circus Animals

think you got a bug

after im done with all the cages, and left lions as last, it just keeps giving me lions, and thats it.

cute concept though!

Pyroscape 3 Pyroscape 3

great work guys

It was really fun to watch/play this and looked like you guys had fun making it.

Nice beard by the way

MonoFlauta responds:

lol, first one talking about corky beard hahaha

One Chance One Chance

ok, here's my thought

Its a great game and I'm glad to see a different take on these kind of games. It was obviously supposed to be taken very serious. Ususally when people play a "make your choice" game, they'll like it and be like "oh man so thats what happens, well lets see what happens if i do this", but you can't. You just made that choice, no second chances, no nothing, you either died or saved the day (i dont know if you do save the world, just assuming). Why i like it so much though? Its gonna be very memorable to me now and thats what all games, animations, anything should try to strive for. So I respect this for making me feel that way and glad to play something original and memorable.

And to everyone who's complaining about the lack of a replay feature: Its not like you paid for anything to play this, if it was some console game than that'd be a different story. I know some of you have or gonna make alt accounts anyway to play it again, but I strongly discourage it and just live with the choice you made in the game, that was the point anyway.

Drumkit Simulator Drumkit Simulator

good premise

but it just doesn't feel like im playing drums, well it is a flash after all.

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

flawless game

everything is perfect just like the first, artwork is amazing, and the kills are brutal. I think i found one bug in your game though.

After you have her brother on her side, i went back to the room where the tree waiter was killed. hansel is standing on the barrel and i swiped him with the tree branch, next thing i knew he fell "through" the floor, i got the free bird medal, and then we ended up in a very different part in the game, somewhere on the right side of the map. Then when i go back to the bridge with the dead bear, you know that ditch with the red face and spikes in the bottom? well i ended up on the RIGHT side of it, walked across the ditch like an invisible bridge was there, then i ended up in the spikes. i still managed to play through the game normally though.

hope that helped.